We collect certain information or data about you when you use Hujjaj.co.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Hujjaj.co
- your full name, email and phone/mobile number when you sign up to our website
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser and device you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
Authorised employees of Hujjaj Media Limited and our suppliers can view this data to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our search functionality
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- provide you with information about Hajj packages if you want it
- initiate or respond to any queries regarding our services or packages displayed
Third party software integrations:
- Drift: we use your full name, email and phone/mobile number in our customer communication platform, Drift, this allows us to see who you are as a user when chatting to us on the site
- Google Analytics: we collect your browsing data (such as time spent on various pages, demographics, devices, browsers, etc.), this allows us to improve and optimise the site
Where data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EAA).
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
All sensitive information (e.g. passwords) is encrypted
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass your details to other websites.
The exception to this is if you agree for us to send your details to any Hajj providers/agents that you’re interested in purchasing a Hajj package from.